We would like to reassure you through this unsettling time that we are working behind the scenes ensuring that as an organisation, we respond appropriately to the Coronavirus/Covid-19 situation. We take the protection of our employees, clients and partners very seriously and at present, Roylance is following Government set guidelines and we will continue to do so.
The welfare of our employees and the continued delivery of exceptional service levels to our customers is paramount.
Keep up to date with the latest Coronavirus/Covid-19 developments. We would like to reassure you through this unsettling time that we are working tirelessly behind the scenes.
We have invested in our platform and across our infrastructure to ensure that the business is both resilient and adaptable in order to cope with the expected escalation of Coronavirus.
• We operate from two office locations across the UK.
• Our IT and telephone platforms are cloud based which we can support remotely.
o We have a cloud based monitoring system in place that can be accessed remotely.
o We have a UPS connected to all of our chambers.
o We have dual power supply on site.
We are taking protective steps to minimise the risk amongst our staff in line with the following:
• Domestic travel will be restricted with all teams encouraged to carry out customer, partner and internal meetings via Teams with the exception of essential engineering works.
• Any employees with an existing medical condition or weak immune system have been advised to work from home.
• Further details to be made available for any future overseas holiday requests .
• Staff who have symptoms of a continuous cough or raised temperature will stay at home for 14 days in line with Government guidance.
• Good hygiene measure are encouraged across our sites, hand sanitisers are widely available throughout our facilities.
We are also working closely with all partners to ensure they have robust business continuity plans in place and to mitigate any potential impacts.
Here at Roylance, we have increased our capacity across all of our storage conditions to support any critical storage needs you may have during the continuing impact of Covid-19.
We are well positioned to continue to support your business whilst prioritising the health and wellbeing of our employees. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance or further information.
Marieanne Miller & Benedict Roylance
The following measures are in place in addition to the advice from governing bodies and include our current procedures:
• Additional cleaning of any boxes received on site – all shipments will be collected from goods in by RSP who are using appropriate PPE, all boxes/shippers will be wiped down before entering our facility.
• Clients can implement the sample pull windows if they feel there would not be availability on site for receipt, in addition to this we will hold any samples at a clients requested condition beyond the sample pull and shipment date for 1 additional month free of charge during this period of uncertainty.
0-13 Weeks +/- 1 Day
13-52 Weeks +/- 3 Days
>52 Weeks +/- 7 Days
• We are currently limiting visits to our facility with regard to client audits and meetings on site. No meetings of more than 5 people will be held.
• We will continue with our routine service and validation dates that are already booked in, if you feel you wish to move the date we are happy to re-book.
• We ask that any positive cases of COVID-19 on site are relayed to us prior to an engineer arriving on-site.
• Emergency break downs will continue to work as usual, an e-mail to our alerts e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a call to our emergency line 0800 368 8499 option 5.
We will continue to monitor our procedures in line with the any new legislation that is advised and will adapt our procedures as required to the best of our ability.
Our aim is to keep the services we provide to our clients as smooth as possible and try to continue providing this service with minimum disruption within the guidelines we are all required to follow.
We are constantly reviewing our business continuity plan and we are confident that we can continue to provide our services. This will also include any members of staff who may be required to self-isolate as a precaution.
Join our newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news & updates, sign upto our newsletter...
Roylance Pharma are the Stability Storage specialists, whether it is out-sourcing your sample storage,
equipment, validation or a service contract Roylance Pharma have you covered!
Roylance Pharma and Biocair partner to provide end-to-end outsourced storage solution for the life sciences.
Biocair is a global specialist in life sciences logistics, bringing pharmaceutical professionals and scientists the assistance they need to guarantee their supply chain. The partne...
Roylance are committed to top quality servicing and work closely with our clients and engineers to ensure a close-knit, ongoing relationship. Engineer Simon Kerfoot gives a glimpse...
Roylance Storage is a new and exciting venture providing state of the art Stability Storage Facilities at BioCity Scotland. This is a great opportunity to work in a stimulating env...
What does a typical day look like for you? I get up and have a cup of tea to myself before I wake my son up, I drop him off at his Grandmas and head to work. Every day at work is ...