Roylance Scientific Limited is limited company registered in England and Wales under registration number 09133637 with its registered office at BioHub at Mereside, Alderley Park, Macceslfield, SK10 4TG (“We“, “Our”, “Us”).
This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use www.royalncepharma.co.uk/terms and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. By visiting www.roylancepharma.co.uk (our “Website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information we receive from you – you may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our service and/or when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial information;
- information we collect about you – with regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We may also collect information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and methods used to browse away from the page.
- information we receive from other sources – we may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
If you submit any data to our Website relating to a third party, including any company or other entity, you undertake and warrant to obtain such third party’s consent to provide us with their data on their behalf.
The information saved supports the functionality of the Website. During some processes, data is temporarily stored as you move from step to step. This improves your experience of the Website, and data is only stored for as long as is necessary for you to complete the process. All other cookies will expire within 30 days.
We use the following cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. Without these cookies, services such as information portals (if any) cannot be provided;
- analytical/performance cookies – these allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- functionality cookies – these are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you; and
- targeting cookies – these cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
However, this may result in limited functionality and you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to analyse information/data and assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address or personal information to any third party without your permission. We will share your information with our carefully selected service providers to enable us to carry out our services and we may also share your information to enable us to comply with any applicable laws or lawful government and/or regulatory requests. In the
event that we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose and/or transfer your personal data to the buyer or seller.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also share data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com .
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.