We are pleased to announce that Roylance Storage facility has just received its Controlled Drugs Licence from the Home Office. This licence allows us to store any schedule 1 to sch...
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
STABILITY STORAGE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
Roylance Storage is a new and exciting venture providing state of the art Stability Storage Facilities at BioCity Scotland. This is a great opportunity to work in a stimulating environment; you will be part of a small team and be on the front line supporting all of our client’s needs. The culture is flexible and open, encouraging responsibility and ownership. For this key role we are looking for an individual who is confident and personable.
Working closely with the Stability Storage Manager, as an integral part of Roylance’s Operations Team, the primary remit of the Stability Storage Assistant is the day to day running of the Stability Storage Suite.
You will be engaging daily with management level executives across a broad range of organisations within a wide range of market sectors. Making an impact through accuracy, attention to detail and reliability is to the key to success in gaining trust and a level of credibility to forge a relationship. Working alongside Roylance’s Operation team you will be involved in face to face meetings, telecons with clients and e-mail correspondence.
As part of a small team, flexibility is crucial. The role is to support the Roylance Operations team to provide new and existing clients with a flawless service that will delight the clients.
To ensure the smooth operation of the Stability Storage Suite and to aid with growth in line with company vision, values and goals.
The role reports directly to the Stability Storage Manager.
STABILITY STORAGE ACTIVITIES
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods to cGMP
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and acceptable quality prior to storing
- Packaging and labelling products to cGMP before they are dispatched.
- Ship out client parcels when required.
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Welcoming and helping clients who visit the facility
- Contacting transport companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery with them.
- Ensuring a clean and safe work area
Nurture strong relationships with all clients, developing repeat business and identifying revenue-building
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good educational record.
- Customer focus: Assist in the provision of the needs of client base.
- Professional approach: Present a professional, corporate, courteous and efficient service to all visitors, suppliers and any other parties who you come into contact with.
- Achieving results: Demonstrate desire to achieve best possible results. Strive to exceed customer expectations. Require low level supervision for day to day tasks.
- Team Work: Able to work reliably and responsibly with internal colleagues and external companies.
- Self-motivated: Comfortable working on own
- Effective communication: Able to communicate effectively with Clients, visitors, suppliers and colleagues.
- Planning and organising: Assist with the planning, organisation and prioritising of all requests from clients
- Good IT skills – email, spread sheets and data entry (essential)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail (essential)
- Experience in working in customer orientated environment (essential)
- Experience of working in a service environment (essential)
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Solution Driven
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Salary: TBC
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Contract: full time
- Probation: 3 months
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3% Pension contribution
This job description is issued as a guideline to assist you in your duties, it is not exhaustive and we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the company.
Join our newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news & updates, sign upto our newsletter...
Roylance Pharma are the Stability Storage specialists, whether it is out-sourcing your sample storage,
equipment, validation or a service contract Roylance Pharma have you covered!
When you buy a car you think car insurance and when you find your perfect home you think home insurance, so why don’t we always consider sample insurance when we think about disa...
With the ever-increasing risk of a no-deal Brexit, the pharmaceutical industry has warned that medicine supplies could be interrupted and in the worst-case scenario run out. The Go...
The open day was a massive success As Roylance Stability Storage is based at BioCity, it was an incredibly busy time on site. In addition to our open day, there were two other e...